Governments and professional bodies worldwide have endorsed the revolution in portfolio programme and project management, and are actively encouraging managers to learn more about organisational maturity and how to manage change more effectively. The UK government and Project Management Institute based in the USA have been instrumental in developing a library of best practice approaches to managing change.
The UK government has developed a range of best practice principles around many aspects of change management, and these have been adopted widely across the world. The UK government has established formal accreditation schemes wherein individuals can participate in accredited training events run by accredited training organisations such as Avner International, and can gain internationally recognised qualifications.
Avner International can assist you with both accredited and non-accredited training, which can be delivered in a classroom environment, online or blended. We have a wide range of standard courses, and have often been asked to produce customised and bespoke courses and learning experiences for clients.
Our portfolio programme and project training includes:
- Practical portfolio management workshop
- Management of Portfolios
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Advanced Practitioner
- Management of Risk (MoR) Foundation
- Management of Risk (MoR) Practitioner
- Practical Benefit Definition and Management
- Introduction to Risk and Issue Management
- Practical Product Based Planning
- Introduction to Project Management
- A guide to the Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge