Avner International has developed the world’s first accredited online e-learning course to prepare you for the MSP Advanced Practitioner examination.
MSP Advanced Practitioner is the highest level of personal accreditation that you can achieve in programme management. It is a highly prized qualification recognised widely across the world. An MSP Advanced Practitioner is recognised to be an expert in the practical application of the MSP programme management method.
Avner International staff have been teaching programme management skills and the MSP Advanced Practitioner level since the MSP method was first introduced around the year 2000, and were part of the authorship team for the MSP Managing Successful Programmes manual. Avner International staff are also recognised authorities in how to apply MSP Advanced Practitioner skills and methods in real world situations.
The MSP method is ideal for managing large scale and/or diverse change, particularly where there is considerable uncertainty and a complex stakeholder community. As such it sits above and around pure project management, integrating the strategic and operational requirement for new capabilities with project work to deliver them. MSP provides a structured approach to establishing and managing benefits, governance and stakeholder engagement.
There are three levels of MSP qualification:-
- MSP Foundation
Proves awareness of the MSP method
- MSP Practitioner
Proves understanding of the MSP method
- MSP Advanced Practitioner
Proves ability to apply the MSP methods
To gain the MSP Advanced Practitioner qualification you need to demonstrate three things via a written examination paper:-
- Correct use of all of the MSP Principles, 9 MSP Governance Themes, 6 Transformational Flows and general concepts.
- Ability to apply the method to a case study provided by APMG.
- Your own personal opinion, judgement and aptitude to participate in programme management. (Note that you do NOT need to be a programme manager to be an MSP Advanced Practitioner, however you do need good practical experience of complex programmes).
Avner International’s MSP Advanced Practitioner E-Learning Course
Avner International has developed the world’s first accredited MSP Advanced Practitioner e-learning course. The key benefits from the course are:
- Join the leading edge of global programme management accreditation.
- Study how to apply MSP in a complex case study.
- Study at your own pace, in your own time, whenever, wherever you want.
- Repeat any module as many times as you want.
- Online 1-2-1 and group tutorial support.
- Test your knowledge as you progress through the course modules.
- Practice your exam technique, with feedback from a tutor.
- Sit the exam when you are ready.
- Course materials, handouts and homework can be taken into the exam (in paper form only)
To gain maximum value from the Avner International MSP Advanced Practitioner e-learning course you need to be familiar with the MSP method, and ideally you should have passed the MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner exams already. The Avner International MSP Advanced Practitioner e-learning course includes revision modules and games to help you refresh your knowledge and build confidence; however, if you are new to MSP you should take our MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner classroom or e-learning course first. To enter the MSP Advanced Practitioner exam you must have already passed at MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner level.
The course is online based, and you need to be able to use PC or notebook web browsing technology, keyboard, mouse etc and have access to the internet. If you have any concerns or special needs please contact Avner International to discuss.
The Avner International MSP Advanced Practitioner e-learning course uses the English language.
When you purchase the Avner International MSP Advanced Practitioner e-learning course you get:-
- Online course modules refreshing all aspects of the syllabus to MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner level.
- Online course modules covering all aspects of the syllabus to MSP Advanced Practitioner level.
- Online course modules covering the MSPCare case study on which the MSP Advanced Practitioner level exam is based.
- Online course modules covering the MSP Advanced Practitioner exam and how to optimise your exam technique.
- Test-as-you-go exercises to build confidence that you are making progress.
- Homework exercises to build your confidence and develop exam technique.
- Online 1-2-1 and group tutorial support.
- Feedback and help from an experienced tutor.
- Platinum or Gold Service support packages.